- Mission: To prepare individuals and organizations to effectively connect, lead, and succeed in a cross-cultural world and achieve their business goals.
- Core Values: Integrity. Relationship. Loyalty. Passion. Respect. Open-Minded.
- Founded in 2007, WorldWide Connect has been operating for over a decade
- Trained thousands of people from over 50 countries
- 100% satisfaction rating on all cross cultural training courses for the past 3 years
- Hundreds of experts on 6 continents delivering world-class solutions
- Founder & CEO, Brenda McGuire – 20+ years of international experience, lived in 6 countries and traveled to over 80, cross-cultural business expert, #1 best-selling author, award winner speaker, and former Director of Global Workforce Development for a Fortune 500 company
WHO WE ARE
WorldWide Connect has an extensive global network of cross-cultural and global workforce development consultants including:
GLOBAL WORKFORCE CONSULTANTS
EXECUTIVE BUSINESS/CULTURE COACHES
GLOBAL BUSINESS TRAINERS
WorldWide Connect has been invited – as an industry expert – to share its expertise at various human resource and global mobility conferences, corporate meetings and events such as:
- Interviewed by CEO Magazine – Jan/Feb 2018 – “Being a Global Boss – How to Lead Across Cultures”
- Presented at the cibtm Expo in Beijing, China – “How to Work Globally and Connect Across Cultures” – http://www.cibtm.com/en/Contributors/4083789/Jeremy-Wong
- Keynote address at the Greater Relocation Conference – “Small World, Big Success”
- ASTD Presentation (South Africa) – “Global Leadership Competencies for Cross-Cultural Sustainability”
- Keynote address at the Pacific Northwest Relocation Conference
- Panel Speaker on Expatriate Support at Americas Global Mobility Summit
- Global Workforce Development Webinar – SHRM Iowa
- “Working Effectively With Other Cultures” program – Export Conference hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce and International Trade Administration
WorldWide Connect has been seen in the news…
…and in the air.
WorldWide Connect was featured in an in-flight film about cross-cultural business on over 1,700 US Airways flights.
Also Seen In…
WorldWide Connect has been seen in such publications as CEO Magazine and WOW Magazine sharing expertise excerpted from their cross cultural training courses.
…And on a Global Stage.
WorldWide Connect has been invited to present cross cultural training at international conferences, company retreats, and industry events.