Travel the World
Whether you are a first-time international business traveler or a frequent flyer, we have the tips, resources and education to help you travel like a pro. We have the expertise to help you to:
- Travel the world with more confidence
- Feel safer and more secure while traveling in today’s world
- Save hundreds of dollars on your next business trip
- Learn valuable travel tips & hacks to save time, money and stress
- Discover practical business travel tips and trends
- Find out the latest travel resources, apps, and technology
- Making the most of your international experience – both personally and professionally
SAMPLE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES FOR TRAVELERS
- International Business Travel Workshops
- Safety and Security Briefings
- Travel Coaching & Mentoring – perfect for new international travelers
- Country and City Briefings
- Customized Travel Seminars
- Keynotes on Travel Topics – i.e. ‘Small World, Big Travels’ or ‘Around the World in 1 Hour’
- ‘Travel Like a Pro: Top 10 Tips to Travel Safe, Smart and Savvy’ Seminar
Brenda McGuire, CEO of WorldWide Connect, started Global Gals to help global business travelers – just like you – to know how to be more prepared and travel with minimal stress, hassle and disruption. She shares the ‘lessons she learned the hard way’ during her travels to over 80 countries and how to avoid the pitfalls that sometimes arise during a trip abroad.
Not only can we help you learn how to be more culturally prepared for an overseas business trip – through our Global Business Briefings – but we can also provide you with the skills, knowledge and expertise to be a more productive and effective business traveler. You will then be in a better position to focus on what’s important – achieving your global business objectives and goals – on that next overseas trip.
For more information about how we can help your international business travelers, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sister company, Global Gals, we can provide a variety of on-demand travel webinars, workshops, and tips for global business gals (and guys). Learning how to travel has never been so easy.. in fact, you can do so even from the comfort of your own home or office.
Watch our on-demand travel programs online by clicking below.