- Mission: To prepare individuals and organizations to effectively connect, lead, and succeed in a cross-cultural world and achieve their business goals.
- Core Values: Integrity. Relationship. Loyalty. Passion. Respect. Open-Minded.
- Founded in 2007, WorldWide Connect has been operating for over a decade
- Trained thousands of people from over 50 countries
- Consistently achieve 100% satisfaction ratings and rave reviews
- Hundreds of experts on 6 continents delivering world-class solutions
- Founder & CEO, Brenda McGuire – 20+ years of international experience, lived in 6 countries and traveled to over 80, cross-cultural business expert, #1 best-selling author, award winner speaker, and former Director of Global Workforce Development for a Fortune 500 company
GLOBAL WORKFORCE CONSULTANTS
EXECUTIVE BUSINESS/CULTURE COACHES
GLOBAL BUSINESS TRAINERS
WorldWide Connect has been invited – as an industry expert – to share its expertise at various human resource and global mobility conferences, corporate meetings and events such as:
- Global Lead2Impact Summit – Keynote Speaker – ‘Small World, Big Success’ – April 2021
- World HR Congress – Mumbai, India – February 2020
- Working Virtually With the World – Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Interviewed by CEO Magazine for 4 articles
- Presented at the cibtm Expo in Beijing, China – “How to Work Globally and Connect Across Cultures”
- Keynote address at the Greater Relocation Conference – “Small World, Big Success”
- ASTD Presentation (South Africa) – “Global Leadership Competencies for Cross-Cultural Sustainability”
- Keynote address at the Pacific Northwest Relocation Conference
- Panel Speaker on Expatriate Support at Americas Global Mobility Summit
- Global Workforce Development Webinar – SHRM Iowa
- “Working Effectively With Other Cultures” program – Export Conference hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce and International Trade Administration
- Global TV Talk Show Interview – Jan 2021
- Ernst & Young – Dubai, UAE – Leading Globally
- Interview on CUTV News Radio – ‘Women Working Globally’
WorldWide Connect has been seen in the news…
…and in the air.
WorldWide Connect was featured in an in-flight film about cross-cultural business on over 1,700 US Airways flights.
Also Seen In…
WorldWide Connect has been seen in such publications as CEO Magazine and WOW Magazine sharing expertise excerpted from their cross cultural training courses.
On a Global Stage…
WorldWide Connect has been invited to present at international conferences, company retreats, keynotes, and industry events. We speak on topics such as global leadership, cross-cultural business effectiveness, expatriates, global mobility and travel.
And In A Best Selling Book.
“PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE 360: SUCCESS”
WorldWide Connect’s founder and CEO, Brenda McGuire, was also recently featured in the best-selling book, Professional Performance 360: Success, along with Sir Richard Branson and other world experts. She shares tips for working across cultures and how she “founded WorldWide Connect to help people around the world to bridge cultural gaps, increase cultural competence, and develop a global mindset to reach their business and financial goals.”
Meet Our Founder and CEO – Brenda McGuire
Brenda McGuire is a #1 Best-Selling Author, an Award Winning International Speaker and Trainer, and a Global Business and Cross-Cultural Expert.
But she’s more than that. In knowing her, you’ll see why your success matters and how deeply she understands the challenges you face in the workplace and as an individual traveler…. and why she created WorldWideConnect.
This small town, Iowa girl followed her dreams to experience the world with all its amazing opportunities and unique challenges … and then, she transformed those experiences and cross-cultural connections into ways to help others find success and reach their travel and global business goals.
During more than 25 years of international experience, including living in 6 countries and traveling to over 85, Brenda successfully trained thousands of individuals and companies in more than 50 countries how to effectively operate across borders despite cultural, time zone, and language barriers.
As the former Director of Global Workforce Development for a Fortune 100 company, she understands the need to prepare individuals and organizations to succeed and lead in a competitive global business environment.
Brenda’s passion for people and building their international success, both on a personal and professional level, led her to create WorldWide Connect in 2007 and in 2012, launch a second, successful international business, Global Gals, which educates, inspires and empowers women to achieve their travel goals and dreams personally and professionally.
Learn more about Brenda at www.brendamcguire.com